Environmentally sensitive cabin accommodation on the edge of Blue Mountains Wilderness
Jenolan Cabins sit high on a hill commanding spectacular 360° views over the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park, Kanangra Boyd National Park and the Jenolan Caves Reserve. The cabins are perfectly located to explore the Blue Mountains and Oberon.
Jenolan Cabins have been specially built to fit within the environment on top of Porcupine Hill at Jenolan caves. They are earth-sheltered for climate control and clad in timber to allow them to integrate with the hillside.
Comfortably furnished and well warmed in the colder months by log fires, Jenolan Cabins are an ideal retreat for all your family and friends.
The cabins are built at an altitude of 1350m above sea level which puts them above the snow line. With snow falling on an average of 5 or 6 times per year, winters can be fun and exciting. On the other hand, summer is usually comfortable, allowing outdoor activities to be enjoyable.
- Each cabin accommodates 6. One queen-size bed and 4 bunks per cabin
- Disabled access in one cabin
- Equipped kitchenette and dining room. Bring your own food
- Lounge with large picture windows and cathedral ceiling, log fire
- Doonas and blankets supplied. Bring your own linen
- Outdoor decks with commanding views
- BBQ, laundry, public phones
- Good mobile telephone reception
- HD Digital Television, VCR and DVD player in each cabin
- Bathroom in every cabin, equipped with hairdryer