- Each cabin accommodates 6. One queen-size bed and 4 bunks per cabin
- Equipped kitchenette and dining room. Bring your own food. Tea & Coffee provisions provided
- Lounge with large picture windows and cathedral ceiling, log fire
- HD Digital Television and DVD player in each cabin
- Including all linen plus doonas and blankets
- Bathroom in every cabin, equipped with hairdryer
- Outdoor decks with commanding views
- Good mobile telephone reception
- BBQ, laundry
- Disabled access in one cabin
Jenolan Cabins, Jenolan Caves, Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia Accommodation
Jenolan Cabins sit high on a hill commanding spectacular 360° views over the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park, Kanangra Boyd National Park and the Jenolan Caves Reserve. The cabins are perfectly located to explore the Blue Mountains and Oberon.
Jenolan Cabins have been specially built to fit within the environment on top of Porcupine Hill at Jenolan caves. They are earth-sheltered for climate control and clad in timber to allow them to integrate with the hillside.
Comfortably furnished and well warmed in the colder months by log fires, Jenolan Cabins are an ideal retreat for all your family and friends.
The cabins are built at an altitude of 1350m above sea level which puts them above the snow line. With snow falling on an average of 5 or 6 times per year, winters can be fun and exciting. On the other hand, summer is usually comfortable, allowing outdoor activities to be enjoyable.
The banner image depicts the actual view from the cabins.